Mission, Vision, Motto and Goals
Perfectly Here’s Mission is noble:
Our Vision: Our vision is to light up the hearts of all individuals who cross our path, so we may all feel whole and connected to the world.
Our Mission: Perfectly Here’s mission is to train individuals in Mindfulness and help strengthen their inner resources of attention, compassion, and wisdom. This can help relieve stress, anxiety, pain and other symptoms related to mental and physical illnesses and control impulsive behavior. Further, participants learn the necessary skills to live a happier more fulfilled life.
Our Motto: Transformation Through Experience.
Our Goal: Perfectly Here’s goal is to nurture students so that they experience an evolving transformation in a loving, safe and nourishing environment. Since, our founders are experts in the field of Mindfulness, highly educated and experienced practitioners, likewise they seek to attract and add higher calibre teachers and trainer.
Tools & Techniques: Perfectly Here implements their mission by offering programs that incorporate scientifically proven Mindfulness practices, techniques and teachings. We help participants to understand their own mind, emotions and psychology.
Outcome: Brain science has discovered that practicing Mindfulness, Compassion, Gratitude and Loving Kindness can change neuropathways. With practice, various regions of the brain become better integrated, increasing practitioner’s capacity to shift their attention, regulate their emotions, make more effective decisions and live happier, healthier community members.
Students of Perfectly Here have consistently reported transformation in their ways of thinking and acting leading to results such as reduction in blood pressure, depression, road rage and increased calmness, happiness and better relationships.
Measuring Effects: The positive ripple effects of this increased capacity for compassion and attentiveness cannot be measured as it goes far and beyond touching all others in a web of interdependence.
- Mindful Valley dba Perfectly Here is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization and relies on the generosity of the community to remain viable.
- We provide
- UCLA, MARC (MAPS) signature secular Mindfulness classes.
- Various classes and retreats for various populations.
- Buddha’s Core Teachings for those who are curious as to the origin and other related practices and teachings.
- Donation-based Sitting/Practice Groups in order to serve a community of meditators who need to continue and strengthen their practice via collective group energy and love.
- No one is turned away for lack of funds. We offer work study, internships and volunteer opportunities to those with limited financial ability to pay for classes and services. Hence we rely on the generosity of the community to help us make this possible.
- All funds are used to implement programs that enhance skilful living. Please make your contributions at https://perfectlyhere.org/donate-here/
- Nondiscrimination Policy: Perfectly Here staff, board of directors, teachers and volunteers are encouraged to practice awareness of their speech, recommendations and actions that may hinder a specific population from receiving the benefit of our services. Our “No one turned away for lack of funds,” policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, age, economic status, educational background, race, color, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, or marital status. All are welcomed to participate and benefit from our programs and services. We teach the community to act skilfully, wisely, kindly and compassionately towards themselves and others. Therefore, we also reserve the right to refuse access to our services and programs in cases of any form of abuse (verbal, physical or written) of our human and other resources including financial.
“Mindfulness is the key to being the best person you can be, otherwise you just drift through life unable to create your own legacy.” Philip Henderson
We invite you to join us in leaving a powerful and meaningful legacy behind.