Mission, Vision, Motto, and Goals
Perfectly Here is non-secular.
Our Vision: Our vision is to light up the hearts of all individuals who cross our path, so we may all feel whole and connected to the world.
Our Mission: Perfectly Here’s ultimate mission is to teach inner-skills that help the world community live happier, more fulfilled lives. We help strengthen our students’ inner-resources of attention, compassion, and wisdom. Our teachings help relieve stress, anxiety, pain, and other symptoms related to mental and physical illnesses and control impulsive behavior.
Our Motto: Transformation Through Experience.
Our Goal: Perfectly Here’s goal is to support and nurture students in a loving and safe environment to experience an evolving transformation. Our founders are experts in Mindfulness, highly educated, and experienced practitioners. Likewise, we seek to attract and add higher caliber teachers and trainers.
Tools & Techniques: Perfectly Here implements its mission by offering programs that incorporate scientifically proven Mindfulness practices and techniques. We draw from psychology and wisdom teachings to help participants understand and modify their own minds, emotions, and behaviors.
Outcome: Brain science has discovered that practicing Mindfulness, Compassion, Gratitude, and Loving Kindness can change neuropathways. With continued practice, various brain regions integrate and increase practitioners’ capacity to shift their attention, regulate their emotions, make better decisions, and live happier and healthier lives.
Students of Perfectly Here consistently report a positive change in ways of thinking and actions. We have heard results, such as reducing blood pressure, depression, road rage, and increased calmness, happiness, and better relationships.
Measuring Effects: The positive ripple effects of this increased capacity for compassion and attentiveness cannot be measured as it goes far beyond touching all others in a web of interdependence.
- Mindful Valley dba Perfectly Here is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization and relies on the community’s generosity to remain viable.
- We provide
- UCLA, MARC (MAPS) signature secular Mindfulness classes.
- Various classes and retreats for various populations.
- The Buddha’s Core Teachings are offered to those curious about the origin and other related practices and teachings.
- Donation-based Sitting/Practice Groups serve a community of meditators who need to continue and strengthen their practice via collective group energy and love.
- No one is turned away for lack of funds. We offer work-study, internships, and volunteer opportunities to those with the limited financial ability to pay for classes and services. Hence we rely on the generosity of the community to help us make this possible.
- All funds are used to implement programs that enhance skillful living. Please make your contributions at https://perfectlyhere.org/donate-here/.
Perfectly Here was established in 2007 under the name Mindful Valley with a policy of “No one turned away for lack of funds.” In addition to general scholarships, we have held a special space for our veterans, first-responders, and their family members to learn and apply the skill of mindfulness to their lives and well-being. Other scholarship programs include Kuroosh Compassionate Recover Program to help families devastated by addiction and loss.
Mindful Valley established its Non-profit 501C3 status in 2015 continued dba, Perfectly Here. We have served the greater Los Angeles and beyond for over 13 years as a leading Mindfulness and Meditation training organization. We pride ourselves in providing high-quality non-secular Mindfulness training by combining scientific research, psychology, and related wisdom teachings and practices.
Our programs include a mixture of UCLA Certified courses, custom-designed workshops, and retreats overseen by our Co-Founder and Program Director, Dr. Manijeh Motaghy, and her team of instructors. These programs include Mindfulness for parents, teens, and children, specialized Mindfulness-based courses for improved Relationships and Communication, Adults with ADHD, and more. Our Beyond Mindfulness courses offer an expanded opportunity to develop in the Art of Living.
- Nondiscrimination Policy: Perfectly Here staff, the board of directors, teachers, and volunteers are encouraged to practice awareness of their speech, recommendations, and actions that may hinder a specific population from receiving the benefit of our services. Our “No one turned away for lack of funds,” policy prohibits discrimination based on sex, age, economic status, educational background, race, color, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, or marital status. All are welcomed to participate and benefit from our programs and services. We teach the community to act skilfully, wisely, kindly, and compassionately towards themselves and others. Therefore, we also reserve the right to refuse access to our services and programs in cases of any form of abuse (verbal, physical, or written) of our human and other resources, including financial.
“Mindfulness is the key to being the best person you can be. Otherwise, you just drift through life, unable to create your own legacy.”
We invite you to join us in being part of a powerful and meaningful legacy behind.