MLO I: Mindfulness Meditation & Mindful Living
Welcome to the Course Welcome to Powering Up Your Therapy/Coaching […]
Welcome to the Course
Welcome to Powering Up Your Therapy/Coaching Practice with LIFE Optimization Methodology/Training.
The vision of having an unbiased world, where humanity has resolved their traumas and living fulfilling lives, where our children are loved, feel safe, and have bright futures, where business and society thrive without harming their people and the planet is possible.
It’ll take all of us teachers, healers, therapists, and coaches to develop humanity and align as many of us as possible to make this vision happen.
I became a teacher and creator as a result of struggling, understanding, healing, growing, optimizing my life, and living my utmost purpose with fulfillment. I believe you can too.
One day, I stopped teaching all my courses, including for UCLA, and set out to write a book. To tell the world how I had found freedom from suffering and life a joyful life.
I discovered it took me and others five stages and the fifth stage, Optimization, was about having a full spectrum of what I saw as LIFE Intelligence.
I have been teaching these five stages of Life Intelligence to people from all over the world. Traveling, engaging people of all backgrounds, and teaching by modeling being an optimized human has been greatly rewarding.
Going from a trauma-ridden pained soul to a fulfilling life and profession. Wow, what a difference, one I worked hard to achieve. And now I can give you the secret, the path, and guidance to achieve the same.
I have the vision to train 1000 people within the next three years and optimize 1 billion people before I leave this planet.
Together, We Create an Army of Optimized Teachers, Trainers, and Therapists, Who Will Revive Humanity and Our Beloved Planet.
In this first session, Dr. Motaghy guides students through a visioning meditation and offers the logistics, of getting students acquainted. She shares her vision, her personal challenges, and her process to create shared humanity and set the tone for comfort and safety for participants to share about their journey. Students get assigned to a theme of four: Planet, Life, Ancestors & future generations. The homework assignment is described.
Taking Mindfulness Beyond Stress Reduction.
- How Mindfulness works, get over the pitfalls of Mindfulness
- Daily Practical Mindfulness practices
- Application of Environmental Mindfulness
Utilizing Theories of the Brain and Emotions that Actually Work.
- Putting emotion where emotion belongs.
- Empowering clients with simple education about key functions of the human brain.
- Learning the link between the brain and biases.
- Preparing self and clients to work with trauma.
Improving Life through Preventative Accountability.
- Understanding why accountability fails.
- Applying a more refined and clear method that can last.
- Mindfulness practices.
- Learning to get out of the victim loop.
Learning Truths that Eliminate Uncertainty Anxiety.
- Understanding our relationship to systems
- Knowing how we create systems that don’t work
- Becoming responsive to uncertainty/change (locus of control)
- Understanding and Self-Compassion for loss and grief
Improving our positive impact for a more fulfilling experience in life.
- Understanding the relationship between environmental conditions and our sense of peace and wellness
- Application of Environmental Mindfulness
- Solutions to for eco-friendly lifestyle
Here is a list of books, articles, and other supporting material:
- 7 and 1/2 Lessons About the Brain; Lisa Feldman Barrette
- Buddha Nature, Human Nature; Ajahn Sucitto (pdf available)
- Human Magnet Syndrom; Ross Rosenberg
Films on Netflix:
Use this section to give some advanced tips about the topic you have just covered. This can be a great place to address some frequently asked questions. Use the comments section to get more ideas on what you can share with your students.
This is a great place to call your students to act on all the knowledge that you shared in the previous lessons. Invite students to share their experience in the comments section below.
This the place where you gracefully close the course. We don't want to fully say goodbye though. Instead, leave your students with a clear path of what to do next. This could be a fantastic opportunity to cross-sell your students on another product, or send them out onto a special email sequence.
This section is very important as it helps keep customers in your universe of knowledge and in your sphere of influence. Use this as an opportunity to check out more resources and continue their deep learning on the subject at hand.