March 21, 2020
In-Home Online Mindfulness Retreat
In the Comfort of Your Own Home
Sunday, March 22
10:00 AM to 4 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join our Mindfulness Retreat without having to leave your own home. It’s actually easier and more connected than you think. This practice can help boast your immune system, develop a sense of calm, joy and fellowship in our collective aim to withstand the storm of Coronavirus.
We will all do this together with the guidance of our wonderful teachers, Dr. Manijeh Motaghy and Joel McNenny via Zoom live. See below how to get in.
Dr. Manijeh Motaghy and Joel McNenny via Zoom live.
- Series of guided sitting and walking meditations
- Dharma talks
- Poetry readings and celebrating spring
- Loving Kindness practice
- A few breaks for bathroom and lunch, while in your own home and space
- You may participate for the whole session (10am to 4pm) or part of the session.
- You may enter the session at the hour, on the hour and not in between the hour.
- Upon attendance, we ask that you stay at least for one hour so that people are not just coming in and out and disturbing the flow of the guidance and practice.
- Don’t worry about background noise, everyone will be muted until such time there is Q & A or introductions or other reasons that the facilitator will mute participants
- You may send questions and comments via chat.
- You have the choice of being visible on camera or not
- Please enjoy the retreat with your fellow online community. This is for you and the cultivation of peace and good health
**Limited number of participants can attend. First come, first served.
FREE & Open To All: We accept donations to support these efforts.
Click here to donate: https://pfectlyhere.org/no-one-turned-away-lack-funds-scholarships/
One Click this link to join Mindfulness Retreat on Zoom – https://zoom.us/j/979121942
Meeting ID: 979 121 942
One tap mobile: Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abCvieVjsM
Enjoy your retreat. May everyone around the world be safe and peaceful.
Please be kind and patient with yourself and others.
Dr. Manijeh Motaghy