April 10, 2016
Annual Spring Celebrations, Celebrating Life & Joy (Free)
Sunday, April 10
11am to 4pm
Lake Balboa Park, CA
Follow signs for Perfectly Here event.
We would like to invite you to Mindful Valley’s 2016 Spring Celebrations. Spring symbolizes a new beginning for nature as well as for many cultures around the world. Many festivities are shared surrounding religious and cultural traditions such as Passover, Easter, the Persian New Year, St. Patric’s Day, and Earth Day. It is auspicious for us to recognize, celebrate these traditions and cultivate one of four heart qualities: “Rejoicing In The Joy Of Others.” It is a time of renewal and rebirth, a chance to Spring into a new day, every day. You
do not have to be part of any tradition to attend. Just a willingness to be joyful.
Lets make this event fun:
– Enjoy a drumming circle
– Great food and music with ethnic dances
– If you like, wear a costume or clothing item from that culture or tradition
– Bring a food item in representation of this tradition
– Bring music to dance to from some of these traditions
– Share your fond memories as we sit around a circle and enjoy hearing about the magic and the beauty of these traditions
To send a voluntary contribution towards our programs and events CLICK HERE. (Make link to donation page)
THIS IS A FREE EVENT! We offer this in the spirit of generosity and to build a community of Mindfulness Practitioners. May you be touched by other’s presence as you offer the presence of your own mind and heart.