We are here to help you with hardship due to COVID 19. So, please inquire into that through our scholarship tabs.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- MAPS course refund policy is based on what UCLA MARC provides as below:
- Refunds requested two weeks before the event date will be assessed a 20% administrative fee. We regret that we cannot give refunds after this date. Refunds should be requested by phone or email. Please honor our refund policy.
- Credit towards a future workshop/daylong will be provided if a registrant notifies us at least one day before the workshop. Credit must be requested by phone or email and used within three months of payment.
- We reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment, which we will send a full refund to you. Registrants will be notified in advance of such cancellation.
- No refunds or credits are given to registrant “no-shows.”
- Refunds for payments made by check may take longer to process
- Refunds should be requested by emailing email@example.com
There is no refund nor prorate for no shows.
Postponing a Class, Retreat or Program
Postponing a Class: Credit towards a future class will be provided if a registrant notifies us by email one week before the class series’s first week. The future class must be taken immediately following the missed class series. (for example: if postponing a May/June class series, you will have to use your credit and enroll in the July/August class series or the first date the class is offered after the one you postponed).