What’s Next? Build Confidence in Your Practice
Tuesday, May 14 to June 18 from 11am to 12:30pm
“What’s Next?” comes after an Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation class (such as UCLA Maps 1 or similar class).
Would you like to Meditate longer, more regularly and achieve better results? In this class, the introduction is over and we dive into a deeper Mindfulness practice. This class will help grow your formal and informal Mindfulness practice help build your confidence, develop clarity, strengthen your wisdom. Mindfulness meditation has been the subject of much exciting scientific research in the last 30 years. It helps people better manage stress, fear, anxiety, anger, and depression both at home and in the workplace.
Join us for “What’s Next” and experience the benefits for yourself.
Rick Sweeney, UCLA MARC Affiliate Mindfulness Teacher
Location & Parking:
6914 Canby Ave, Suite 103 Reseda, CA 91335 – The venue is in a business plaza with US Fitness center. There are plenty of FREE Parking. Please arrive a few minutes early to your first session so that you can find the place and settle in. If you enter from the gate side, punch in this code: 53319 to open the gate.
What to Bring:
All you need is comfortable clothing. Chairs and cushions are provided.
Classes are taught in a supportive community environment with classes no larger than 28 students.
We offer special pricing for Seniors 65+, Students, First Responders and Veterans.
Please consider making a donation or sponsoring our special programs for the First Responders, Veterans and their immediate family members and general scholarships. For more information visit: First Responders/Veterans Stress Relief Initiative.
No one is turned away for lack of funds. If you are in true financial hardship and unable to pay the full price please contact us via Info@PerfectlyHere.org and ask for a scholarship or work-exchange opportunities.
Thank you for your interest. We hope to be a strong resource for you and your family to practice and develop Mindfulness.
Class Registration Policy
Perfectly Here classes/events are educational programs, not a clinical treatment. Registrations are accepted online, by check or cash in person and are not complete until payment is received. Registration with payment is strongly encouraged as class sizes are limited and do fill quickly.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Refunds requested via email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to two weeks before the first day of class will be assessed a $25 administrative fee. We regret that we cannot give refunds after this date. Refunds should be requested by email to email@example.com. Please honor our refund/cancellation policy.
- Postponing a Class: Credit towards a future class will be provided if a registrant notifies us by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to 5PM on Friday of the first week of the class series. The future class must be taken in the series immediately following the missed class series. NO EXCEPTIONS. (for example: if postponing a May/June class series you will have to use your credit and enroll in the July/August class series). This future class will have to be at the UCLA campus locations only.
- Make-up Class: If you miss a class, you may make up ONE in-person class within the current series at your level only. No refund or prorate will be issued for missed classes.
- Perfectly Here reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Registrants will be notified via email in advance of the class.
- No refunds or credits are given to registrant “no-shows”.
- Refunds for payments made by check may take longer to process.