See Our 20-Year Perfectly There Vision
Perfectly Here’s mission is to optimize personal, societal, and planetary well-being.
We provide training courses, workshops, and retreats to individuals, groups, and companies, develop them to act with awareness and care so they may recreate a thriving life in support of the UN’s Sustainability and climate mitigation Goals.
Join us to transform the human community globally and help restore the planet to a thriving state for this and future generations.
Perfectly Here implements its mission by offering programs that incorporate scientifically proven Mindfulness practices and techniques.
We draw from psychology and wisdom teachings to help participants understand and modify their own minds, emotions, and behaviors.
Brain science has discovered that practicing Mindfulness, Compassion, Gratitude, and Loving Kindness can change neuropathways.
With continued practice, various brain regions integrate and increase practitioners’ capacity to shift their attention, regulate their emotions, make better decisions, and live happier and healthier lives.
1 billion optimized
The positive ripple effects of this increased capacity for compassion and attentiveness cannot be measured as it goes far beyond touching all others in a web of interdependence.
- Mindful Valley dba Perfectly Here is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization and relies on the community’s generosity to remain viable.
- We provide
- UCLA, MARC (MAPS) signature secular Mindfulness classes.
- Various classes and retreats for various populations.
- The Buddha’s Core Teachings are offered to those curious about the origin and other related practices and teachings.
- Donation-based Sitting/Practice Groups serve a community of meditators who need to continue and strengthen their practice via collective group energy and love.
- No one is turned away for lack of funds. We offer work-study, internships, and volunteer opportunities to those with the limited financial ability to pay for classes and services. Hence we rely on the community’s generosity to help us make this possible.
- All funds are used to implement programs that enhance skillful living. Please make your contributions at https://perfectlyhere.org/donate-here/
Perfectly Here was established in 2007 under the name Mindful Valley with a policy of “No one turned away for lack of funds.” In addition to general scholarships, we have held a special space for our veterans, first-responders, and their family members to learn and apply the skill of mindfulness to their lives and well-being. Other scholarship programs include Kuroosh Compassionate Recover Program to help families devastated by addiction and loss.
Mindful Valley established its Non-profit 501C3 status in 2015 and continued dba, Perfectly Here. We have served the greater Los Angeles and beyond for over 13 years as a leading Mindfulness and Meditation training organization. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality non-secular Mindfulness training by combining scientific research, psychology, and related wisdom teachings and practices.
Our programs include a mixture of UCLA Certified courses, custom-designed workshops, and retreats overseen by our Co-Founder and Program Director, Dr. Manijeh Motaghy, and her team of instructors. These programs include Mindfulness for parents, teens, and children, specialized Mindfulness-based courses for improved Relationships and Communication, Adults with ADHD, and more. Our Beyond Mindfulness courses offer an expanded opportunity to develop in the Art of Living.
Nondiscrimination Policy: Perfectly Here staff, the board of directors, teachers, and volunteers are encouraged to practice awareness of their speech, recommendations, and actions that may hinder a specific population from receiving the benefit of our services. Our “No one turned away for lack of funds,” policy prohibits discrimination based on sex, age, economic status, educational background, race, color, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, or marital status. All are welcome to participate and benefit from our programs and services. We teach the community to act skilfully, wisely, kindly, and compassionately towards themselves and others. Therefore, we also reserve the right to refuse access to our services and programs in cases of any form of abuse (verbal, physical, or written) of our human and other resources, including financial.
“Mindfulness is the key to being the best person you can be. Otherwise, you just drift through life, unable to create your own legacy.”
~ Philip Henderson