Perfectly Here Presents
(Live Online Course)
One-Year Program Six Courses – Six Sessions Each.
Each Course May be Taken Individually or As a Program
🌟Wise Intention & Communication: A Path to Personal and Social Transformation
Six-Thursdays, June 1 to July 6; from 6:30 – 8:30 PM, (PDT)
“ When humans are trained to live in an interdependent reality, with ease and consideration for the planet, they thrive in happiness.”
Dr. Manijeh Motaghy
Hey there wisdom seeking friend,
Embrace the transformative power of the Buddha’s Wise Intention and Wise Communication in this insightful class designed to address personal and social issues. By understanding and applying these ancient yet timeless teachings, you can foster inner growth, improve relationships, and contribute to a more harmonious society.
In this class, you will:
- Dive deep into the concept of Wise Intention and Wise Communication, the 2nd and 3rd folds in the Buddha’s Noble Eightfold Path.
- Learn how to cultivate Wise thought, motivation, purpose, intention, resolve, and communication to live a more mindful and intentional life.
- Explore practical techniques for integrating Wise Intention & Wise Communication into your daily life, promoting personal growth, emotional well-being, and ethical decision-making.
- Discover how Wise Intention can help address contemporary social issues, such as inequality, environmental concerns, and interpersonal conflicts.
- Engage in group discussions and exercises to deepen your understanding of these teachings and learn from the experiences of fellow participants.
This class is perfect for anyone seeking to improve their personal well-being and make a positive impact on the world around them. Whether you are new to Buddhist teachings or already familiar with the Noble Eightfold Path, this class will provide you with valuable insights and tools for personal and social transformation.
Join us on this enlightening journey and unlock the power of Buddha’s Wise Intention for a more compassionate, intentional, and harmonious life.
Dr. Motaghy’s ADHD course provides powerful insights and solutions for the challenges that adults with ADHD and their families endure. She infuses Mindful awareness practices to train the ADHD nervous system. With great understanding and compassion, she shares her own journey of living with ADD and thriving with happiness.
~ Mary Aroyan, Psychotherapist
Ways Dharma Applications for Modern Life
Can Resolve Personal & Global Issues.
Dr. Manijeh Motaghy is an Organizational Psychologist and UCLA Authorized Mindfulness teacher. She is certified by NYU InnerMBA in creating Conscious Teams and Leaders. She has trained teams and executives at fortune 500 companies such as Disney, Health Net, and Kaiser. She has designed and implemented hundreds of courses and retreats, taught thousands of people, published hundreds of blogs, and spoken at numerous conferences and summits and universities.
Most importantly, Manijeh shares how she learned to heal herself and her own childhood traumas and gained optimal inner peace and joy.
Manijeh’s ongoing personal practice, development, and Life Optimization Methodology continue to have a real positive impact on her students, clients, and the global community.
She is an AI Enthusiast and a contributor on the Planet Positive 2030 project for Stanford Advanced Technology for a Sustainable Planet, offering recommendations on how to address human transformation in order to address climate change globally.
Manijeh, I just want to let you know what an inspiration you are to me to stay on this path. Your ability to find joy and happiness in light of the passing of your son never ceases to amaze me. Thank you.
~ Andrea Milton, Dietician
What Makes Dharma Applications for Modern Times A Unique Program?
- The program challenges inner resisting elements to progress in the way of awakening. It gives those who already have a spiritual or Buddhist practice the ability to express their principles in ways that relate to the fast paced life of modern men and women.
Using a Transdisciplinary approach we cross boundaries between spirituality, digitalization, global changes, systems thinking, wellness practices, and environmental sciences and practices.
It makes universal and spiritual laws and principals accessible to share with families, children and youth.
Not for beginners.
Studying Life Optimization with Manijeh, I’ve become a better leader and manager by integrating qualities of empathy, loving kindness, self-compassion, and equanimity into the workplace. My insomnia, stress, anxieties, and self-doubts have greatly diminished. I feel far more patient, aware and comfortable with myself.
~ Meryl Lander, VP of Operations, Global Tech Company
What’s In The Dharma Applications for Modern Times?
The Age of Digitalization
How We’re Nudged
Understanding autopilot in a digital world
Why some Buddhist teachings feel distant and hard to employ
Mindfulness practices to change this
Exploration of Wicked Problems
Issues that Resist Being Solved both Internally & Externally
Mindfulness of personal life challenges
Resistance due to Conflicting Interest
- Practical Mindfulness practices
Bonus 1: Receive 3 Hours of Private Sessions with Dr. Motaghy for only $270, a $1500 Value.
Bonus 2: You’ll get One FREE course when you purchase the package.
Bonus 3: You will learn from our expert guest speaker on personal and environmental care practices.
Bonus 4: You’ll receive an invitation to a Private WhatsApp group to develop meaningful friendships with your classmates, discuss and contribute to topics covered in the course, pose your questions, learn and grow.
Bonus 5: You’ll get the BRING LIFE BACK TO EARTH Handbook, to implement the lifestyle that promotes HOPE (Health Optimization & Prosperous Ecology)
Bonus 6: (optional) Join us to meditate Mondays and Fridays at 7:30 AM, PST (live & guided)
Understanding my mental patterns and expectations has expanded my horizon, from hopelessness to hopefulness. Watching the real me emerge, I am encouraged to expand out of my comfort zone, blossoming into living life fully.
~ Bonnie Janofsky, Composer
- Six courses that may be taken as a yearlong program or individually.
- Buddhist Dharma teachings and practices as apply to modern life.
- Reflection, research, video and audio lessons, and community
- Mindfulness and other meditation types as apply
- Opportunity for one-on-one sessions with the instructor
- Each course comes with six training modules taught by Dr. Manijeh Motaghy
- Six Live Learning & Q&A Sessions
- Presentation, Transcript & Audio Downloads
- Retreat opportunities throughout the year to deepen development
- Extra speakers with helpful tips
- The Handbook of Bring Life Back To Earth
- Membership to a Private WhatsApp group for sangha building and sharing reflections
- Two extra weekly live guided Meditation opportunities
- Continued Pathway to LOP Life Optimization Professional certification (A Professional Pathway to Livelihood)
I am forever in debt to Manijeh. Her teachings have empowered me to push the boundaries of my comfort zone. My life has been immensely enriched. The practice of cultivating wisdom and wholesome qualities has brought me peace and happiness. Manijeh’s wide range of topics have increased my awareness and love for all living beings and our environment.
~ Randy Shultz, Entrepreneur
Course Fee: $268
To help fight inflation, we offer reduced fees, scholarships, and work exchange opportunities.
Please leave the scholarships and reduced fees for those who are unable to attend otherwise.
- $70 Scholarships awarded to those with true financial difficulty, $198
- Save $90 with 3 day-long retreats. Use before Dec 31st, 2023
- Pay for 5 courses and get the 6th course for FREE.
- Get 3 Hours Private Learning with Dr. Motaghy for only $270, a $1230 Savings.