April 28, 2021
Connection-Hour: Nurturing a Global Beloved-Community
Please See the Upcoming Dates Below.
10:00 – 11:30 AM PST (US, Canada)
Announcement: May Connection-Hour Has Been Moved to May 16
FREE EVENT – please register below to get the zoom link
Connection-Hour: Nurturing a Global Beloved Community is part of our Lifelong Practice Offering series. More than ever, we have a chance to radiate our positive impact globally. We understand that Mindfulness and conscious living is lifelong practice with a commitment to happiness. Our practice and commitment are enriched and nurtured by continual exposure to wise teachers and teachings and most importantly, by loving wise friends along the way. The events are FREE and Open to All.
We share our lives and what’s important to us in a loving and caring space for ourselves and others who join from around the world. We urge you to enhance your commitment to global wellness, including our planet, which we are all a part of and benefit from. We will provide a virtual space for cultivating meaningful friendships, learning how to feel safe, and making others feel safe. All are welcomed. We invite you to participate in developing the Mission, Vision, Rules of Conduct, and Non-Discrimination Manifesto to benefit everyone. Please email us if you are willing to contribute to this process.
Each month we will pick a topic to reflect on and cultivate. Please check below for upcoming topics.
- July 6, 2021 – Kick-Off Meeting Dr. Manijeh Motaghy
- Aug 10, 2021 – Our Ancestors and Their Impact on Our Lives Dr. Manijeh Motaghy
- Sept 14, 2021 – Cultivating Global Friendships and Holding Space Dr. Manijeh Motaghy
- Oct 12, 2021 – Cultivating Strong Healthy Communities Eric Coole (Mindfulness Facilitator, Brail Institute)
- Nov 9, 2021 – Mindfully Connecting with Heightened Over Reactive Nervous Systems Pamela Kluth (Brain Fitness Coach)
- Dec 14, 2021 – Understanding and Cultivating Love
- Jan 11, 2022 – Beginning 2022 with Mindful Intentions Dr. Manijeh Motaghy
- Feb 14, 2022 – Celebrating Valentine’s Day Digital Sound Bath Pouyan Saadat & Malky Kertis
- March 14, 2022 – A Safe and Healing Space For the Ukrain Russian War Dr. Manijeh Motaghy Digital Sound Bath Pouyan Saadat
- April 11, 2022 – Why Our Brain Creates Biases and How to Manage Its Limitations Dr. Manijeh Motaghy
- May 16, 2022 – Finding Peace & Joy Post Pandemic Matthew Law (Employee Excellence Executive, Mindfulness Facilitator) and Dr. Manijeh
- June 13, 2022
- July 11, 2022
- Aug 8
- Sep 12
- Oct 10
- Nov 14
- Dec 12
Guiding Teacher: Dr. Manijeh Motaghy
Dr. Motaghy will be our lead speaker and facilitator, guiding us towards a sense of inner stability and light. The format will include meditation, break-out sessions, a topic for exploration, and Q & A.
Please join us for a loving, caring, and happy session, connecting with friends and wise teachers. Share your life questions, and learn how to live life without suffering from guiding teachers who walk the path of wisdom and compassion. Together we deepen our knowledge of the mystery of happiness.
Adjunct Teachers & Speakers
We will invite adjunct teachers and speakers from time to time to enhance our sense of community and friendships with diverse creative hearts, and innovative minds. We aim to create an inclusive space for all to feel welcomed and cared for.
We welcome those who are interested in taking part in flourishing this Global Wise Compassionate Beloved Community. Tasks include helping refine our message, spreading the word, posting to Social Media, coordinating speakers, sending out announcement emails, and other admin tasks. Please send an email to email@example.com, and someone will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your kindness and support.
Support Our Programs:
Opt-In By Default
While you may elect to opt-out/unsubscribe at any time, you confirm we may use the email you provide to send you promotional messages. These may be blogs, announcements, offers, and other marketing messages from Perfectly Here and affiliates. You may safely unsubscribe at any time.
ZOOM Recording Disclosure
All participants via Zoom Meeting understand that the entire session is being recorded by Perfectly Here and or their Speakers. These recordings may be re-broadcasted in other venues at the speaker’s sole discretion. The recordings will only show the speaker’s image and not any of the Participants. The recordings will, however, include the audio voice of any speaking participant. By registering as a Participant in this training, you consent to have your voice recorded if you decide to speak during the sessions.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a zoom link to join the meeting.